miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2021

English A2

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5953788483513395865/8236086978747844884?hl=es-419 

Task 5: Technological Component





A brief introduction about myself


Helloo, I am Judith Montero, I’m seventy two years old and I live in Cartagena de Indias, near of Caribbean Sea. I want to tell you several things about myself.

Always I have liked to read and after to analyze because it is important to be a person and a student who loves Colombian history. I am studying Legal and Political Sciencies, and I am in the fourth almost fifth semester at Unad. I really like this profession because it teachs me to be objective about the events of the political and social life of my country.  

When I studying the different matters of this career, it is for me a pleasure to acquire knowledge about the social and political international life.


Step 1: List of sentences


Share 10 sentences using “Used to” about the activities you did and/or physical appearance.

    1- Mike and Elsie used to listen radio when they were fiances

2-     2-  I didn´t use to play base ball when I was a child

3-     3-  Mary used to danse ballet five years ago. Today, she dances “salsa”

4-      4- They used to travel around the world, now they’re living in Rome

5-      5- Gael and I used to read comic tales and now we are reading history books

6-      6- You didn’t use to sleep at noon, you used to take a coffee

7-      7- Juliana used to sing opera fifteen years ago, now she is usually doing exercises

8-      8- The Rosas brothers used to plant a variety of flowers in their garden now they plant              sunflowers

9-      9- Maria used to laugh when she joked with her friends, now she is having talent for                  acting on t.v.

        10- Maria used to laugh when she jocked with her friends, now she has a talent for       acting on tv. 


Step 2: 

Read the following sentences in present perfect and past progressive, and write them down in the corresponding space:


Past Progressive

Present Perfect

I was spending time with my dog in the park

Rafael has not become an excellent actor

Sophia and Rafael were driving the car really fast

Have Adolfo and Leidy been in an excellent restaurant?

Ernesto was not fixing the car

Clara has eaten a delicious pizza yet

Aaron was running to the mall

Angela has written a beautiful poem

Were the cats playing on the tree?

John and Liliana have gone to Santa Marta

I was not eating a delicious ice cream

Sandra and Raul have worked in the factory since 1998



Professor: Javier Vélez

Student: Judith Montero de Daza

Group: 900002_87  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario